"You know how I feel about the homeless. They're human beings. And they have no homes." -Travis Cole, Dirty Work

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I started a blog

I know this blog creation is completely out of character for me considering I make fun of bloggers constantly and harshly, but I guess I finally succumbed to my gayness and decided that it really is the best way to document my thoughts and experiences while I travel. This will also avail the people who are particularly interested in my daily life (stalkers) the opportunity to read more frequent updates. This should put me one step below pompous author, but hopefully one step above emotional 16 yr old girls who write blogs about Jared Leto (I actually like Jared Leto, but that is irrelevant).

Aside from adding updates of my activities, I will undoubtedly be writing about things that piss me off, or just my opinions in general in a very sarcastic manner. I plan to write at least once a week, or maybe more often if the ref at the basketball courts continues to show favoritism to the Filipinos and doesn't call fouls when they clearly foul me...A-Hole.

Feel free to reply to my posts on this site or continue to email me personally. I will respond. So, if you are interested in hearing about what I am doing, bookmark this page and return to it whenever you want. If you don't like my postings, then stop reading them...but if you want to see the classy side of being homeless, then keep reading...

3 comments:

Ben said...

You like Jared Leto?? Awesome, so does my 14 year old cousin and all her cheerleading friends.

Ben said...

Maybe you can all get together and brush each others hair while you watch Friends.

Stephanie said...

ha ha i KNEW IT