I thought for sure that I would be sent directly back to China...but I was wrong. Instead I get this posh assignment in Venice, Italy with a week and a half of prep time back in the U.S. I still can' t believe that happened. Lucky for me Senor Berg was also back in Chicago sporting a mustache from working nights in Minnesota. All of us get tired of operators questioning our youth, and Mr. Berg confronted the problem head on in the most civilized manner...by growing a mustache to remove all doubt...and keeping it long enough to come meet me for a drink at Goose Island in Wrigley.
I tried this approach...with less success. (Picture not available).
It was really nice to spend some time seeing some friends in Chicago and finally get a chance to take a trip back to Atlanta to see my family.


This is Rafique on the left with Tim (friends from high school) in between us classing it up as usual. The picture on the right has Nidhi and Tori, two of my friends from GT. Good to see you guys, since I have no idea when I will be back. And...off to Italy.
No comments:
Post a Comment