"You know how I feel about the homeless. They're human beings. And they have no homes." -Travis Cole, Dirty Work

Saturday, March 22, 2008

St. Patrick's Day

What a good weekend to be back in Chicago. My 3 favorite holidays, in no particular order, are St. Pat's, Halloween, and July 4th. Last year I was too 'busy' (drunk) to see the river dyed green. I realize that this takes place in the morning, but I just didn't make it last year. So this year I made it a priority. I went downtown with a bunch of hill billies from North Carolina (who I actually fit in with well) and had a great time drinking Guinness and Irish Car Bombs all morning and early afternoon.
Afternoon nap followed by making my way to Wrigleyville to meet up with Novots who just got back from Venezuela. We headed to Eric Berg's house to rekindle the magic that is beer pong, except this time with green beer. After 6 straight games of domination (we haven't lost our touch), we headed out for a while and called it a night at some point.

St. Pat's Pictures
What a great holiday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tom, you have not experienced St. Patrick's Day until you've been to Savannah.